• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blueline Pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Moony349

Has anyone tested these out yet? I've been leaning toward the Iwaki 20RLT but the BlueLine 20HD has basically the same curve as the 20RLT and puts 45w into the water as opposed to like 58.5. Plus, the pump is a solid 70 dollars cheaper. Another option is the BlueLine-800, which is only 40 watts and it does 15ft head and 875GPH...Also an option as it's only 140. Need your thoughts.

Last edited:
Moony349 said:
Has anyone tested these out yet? I've been leaning toward the Iwaki 20RZ but the BlueLine 20HD has basically the same curve and puts less power into the water. Plus, the pump is a solid 70 dollars cheaper.

got a link? iirc it's a similar curve to a 20R not a 20RZ (but i could be wrong...)

Would the BlueLine 800 be a high performing pump? Or do I really need to spring for the Z Iwaki with 22 feet of head instead of the BL's 15?

Moony349 said:
Has anyone tested these out yet? I've been leaning toward the Iwaki 20RLT but the BlueLine 20HD has basically the same curve as the 20RLT and puts 45w into the water as opposed to like 58.5.

don't know where you got the 58.5W from, but the MD-20R/RZ only draw 50W power - and some of that won't enter the water...
cathar estimates 30W into the water (perhaps you are confusing it with the 30R/RZ at 50hz, which draws more power...?)
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=263209

Back