• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w/c pros needed :P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

ok. i am currently making a separate case for my radiators and my pump. this case will be placed directly below my current computer. ill be drilling holes in the top and bottom of the cases for the tubing to get through. my main question is how strong should the new pump i need be? or which one...

The res will be the highest point of my loop and my pump/rads will be the lowest. the pump and rads will be located in the new case im making. my setups will be in this order res>pump>rad>rad>cpu>gpu>res
yes, 2 rads... a Black ice micro2 with 4x tornado 80mm fans and a caprice heatercore with 4x delta 120mm fans. the distance from the res to pump is about 50cm, from the pump to the rads are about 15 cm, rad to cpu is about 45cm, cpu to gpu is 15 cm and GPU to res isabout another 15cm. all i know is that this Hydor L20 has no chance of succesfully working out on the new setup, so god help me -_-

You will need a L30 or the Eheim 1250, or a Mag 3. You just need something with a lotta pressure to get things moving thru that system it looks like.

i know the hydors are cheap but arent eheim and mags liek 100+?

all i have to say is DANNER MAG 3!!! 40 freakin dollars!!!

consider that bought

Back