• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Info about Zalman Reserator 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrAcKeRwOrLd

I'm thinking long time now, to put a watercooling system in my pc but i dont know much for water systems because we haven't got lots of computers with watercooling systems, so.. does anyone know if the Zalman Reserator 1 drop enough temps for my AMD Athlon 64 3200+ ? :-/

I've saw a few Zalman Res reviews and to me it sucks...you can build your own WC System for the same price and get WAY better temps

You would have to have a very cool room for this to work anything like the home made systems we make. What you have to remember about the reviews of it is they are comparing it to standard air cooling (in most cases poor air cooling) and if water very low performance water systems like the Thermaltake setups. A 1/2" or even 3/8" tube setup with a standard heatercore will be so much cheaper and a much better performer. Stick with the cheap. :D

Back