• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling becoming a warranteed adventure BFG6800U

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
'Bout time graphics card manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon. Is there any data anywhere about the waterblock it's using, like whether its a commercially available block grafted on, or what the barb ID is?

1/4" tubing tho? Damn, might as well get the stock model, purchase a decent block and gloat with your 6800u hsf :)

~t0m

Ya i see it's a koolance with 1/4. Too bad in some ways great though for the low flow guys. You know the euros only use 1/4 stuff even 90s thoughout thier sytstems and I've never heard them complain about heat. Course I don't speak european either.;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:
darthdana said:
Ordered one yesterday, lets hope that 425 can really hit 500 with water. Gonna be fun, to compare to my x800pro.

You or Your parents adopt me? Your sig is sick.:) I built 30 comps for my dad place cheaper than that stuff.

I find it interesting that they charge less for the WB version than the nice heatsink that comes with the regular version. Still, with the amount of heat dumped out from it H2O does seem like a worthy undertaking.

Back