• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what water block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wizard james

well i been looking at consair hydocool ...

it looks good and it cheep but i dont like the waterblock it comes with
it so i want a p4 water block

thxs for any ideas.

and if its here can you look an link it to me thxs`

ncix watercooling

well i am in canada and i want canadain prices thats why i want nicx

i will look at what you siad

ohh i see. you can order from the us and ship them to canada. jus get the prices down and change the money in the bank or sumthin.

The Dangerden TDX, Dtek WhiteWater, and the Swiftech MCW6002 are the front runners right now. Both Swiftech and Dangerden have some pretty comprehensive kits, so if you're just starting out, I'd check them out.

www.swiftnets.com
www.dangerden.com

Do a little cruising on the forum, too. There's plenty of posts from newbies like yourself seeking nearly identical advice.

ok people just to make life easer tell me what is the best

i am geting a 2.8 intel ht with a ic7-g mobo

i got 70 dollers candain to spend on the waterblock ..whats the best

and remeber its gona have 2 conneters not 3

A-Speck said:
The Dangerden TDX, Dtek WhiteWater, and the Swiftech MCW6002 are the front runners right now. Both Swiftech and Dangerden have some pretty comprehensive kits, so if you're just starting out, I'd check them out.

www.swiftnets.com
www.dangerden.com

Do a little cruising on the forum, too. There's plenty of posts from newbies like yourself seeking nearly identical advice.
I belive it goes like this:

WW>RBX>TDX>MCW6002

An the hydrocool gives some nice performace. It's one of the few commercial solutions that can rival a custom kit...

BTW, the WW and RBX do use a wye. The intake is in the center with the twin-outputs on the out side. You connect the outputs together with a wye and the wye and intake to the hyro-cool.

Cyrix_2k said:
I belive it goes like this:

WW>RBX>TDX>MCW6002

An the hydrocool gives some nice performace. It's one of the few commercial solutions that can rival a custom kit...

BTW, the WW and RBX do use a wye. The intake is in the center with the twin-outputs on the out side. You connect the outputs together with a wye and the wye and intake to the hyro-cool.

mcw6000_comparo.gif

pauldenton said:
and with the kind of flow rates the hydrocool will get, the runaway winner is the swiftech mcw6000 (no point waiting for the 6002 if you're going to use the hydrocool's tubing...)
meh dont bother with a hydrocool, just build your own... the 6002's should be around in ~ a week so not too much of a wait.

I had no idea the new swifty was such a strong performer... I knew it did well in low flow systems, but no idea it performed THAT well!

BTW, NCIX doesn't appear to carry the MCW6000 or 6002...

Back