• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pictures of My setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xfoureyedgeek

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

Nothing special. Dangerden blocks, MCP 600
Chrome BIX Panaflow fan

Everything is ok cept for my random reboots. Welcome to suggestions.

looks nice and clean, though I wouldn't same random reboots are not a problem....

What are your voltages at, temps? speed?

BTW thats a nice set of speakers you got there!

what kind of coolant did you use and any additives?

Used Zerx

yea, they dont look like clamps. you might want to secure your hoses a little better

I like the way zip ties are, very thin.

random reboots means u have reached beyond the limit of ur cpu
I am thinking it might be my power supply, 480 Antec. It was good enough before i went watercooling.

Get those [H] forums off there !! :p
My first forum. I am starting to like this one more because it seems more helpful and not getting bashed from know it all people who think they know kinda thing.

I am thinking of upgrading the rad with a Airplex Evo 240 from snt-systems.com. Abits temps read high 55 C.

I have question, what waterblock is that and what kinda system is it?

Is that an Athlon 64? If so what mobo areu using, cuss im mooving to an A64 and want to keep using watercooling altho im not sure what waterblock and mobo to get, ur block has like 4 mounting thingy's but some of the Danderden block for the A64 i see have just 2.

Or is that a regualr Athlonxp setup, i just checked on Dangerden's site the block u have is for AXP's the one im talking about is for A64's and has just 2 mounting holes for it Guess i answerd my own question lol

Another problem i trying to fix is my pump, it makes a hum noise which i can hear from my bed (5 feet away). Anyone have ideas.

noise dampening pads? that might work. anyways, gotta be better than my volcano 12 at somewhere around 40-50 dbs :cry:

Well i answer ur question but can u answer mine above.

Just use some pads or maybe a wash cloth or something folded to make a big layer ot keep the vibration down.

First off, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

I like the clean look of the case. Do you have any shots of the case with the room lights off? As far as the pump noise goes, you could try hanging the pump with some type of elastic (rubber bands, etc) so it's vibration is not transfered to the case like it is now. Also a pad under it (a piece of rubber, etc) can help cut down on the transfer of the vibration but hanging the pump will work better but isn't as easily done.

Welcome to the forums!

That setup looks great! I agree with Fast420A... pics with the lights off would be awesome.

That PSU is quite good I believe.. you could always try swapping it out, but I doubt that is your problem now.. are you overclocked?

On another note, be careful with those zipties... they have a habit of causing leaks.

Back