• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mixing Dangerden, Aqua Pc, and Swiftech...Will these componets mix?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

computerpro3

Hi,
I was planning on getting an lian li pc75 and going all out on a watercooling system. My current one is just not enough, despite getting me 4ghz. I was looking at aqua pc, and their stuff is gorgeous, but they do not make any tec units, which is a must have. So i was wondering...would all these componets fit together and would their be any major problems with them?

aqua computer res = 73
aqua computer 3 fan rad = 113
aqua computer rad grill = 37
aqua computer res mounting bracket = 13
swiftech mcw500whatever cpu tec block 226w = 110
danger den maze 4 gpu tec 80w = 59
172w tec unit to replace 80w with = 30
meanwell 12v supply= 118

currently have eheim 1250 pump

one thing that I was wondering about was the tubing size....aquapc does metric tubing, and i know swiftech is 3/8id. So if I got the swiftech and dangerden with 3/8 id tubing, that *should* fit with the aqua pc gear too, right? I'm a little bit confused about the europen tubing size..

also, with that setup, would my eheim 1250 be enough or should I invest in the swiftech pump? Any and all help would be appreciated.

Back