• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my freshly modded core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krum

Registered
my new core :p

Attachments

• DSCN0016.jpg
    DSCN0016.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCN0015.jpg
    DSCN0015.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 151
O_O 60*C... lol, sounds like my one friend, baking his radeon 9800pro... my other friend and i saw his temp probe and nearly passed out from being horrified and laughing hysterically at the same time; cuz he had no idea that was 'bad'

looks good I just modded my 1977 Boneville heatercore today. but I did the fittings a little different, I used a 1/2" to 1/2" fnpt fitting then a 1/2" mnpt fitting to hose barb. that way I could sweat it to the hc with less worries about causing leaks and such. they stick out farther but hey maybe ill try something else later, ive got a couple ideas.

Sweetness!

Are those 5/8" barbs too? ('cause I know those are 1/2" NPT). Nice move.

I also like the door cutout around the temp monitor. One of the pains with a bay door is that you can't see anything like those, or bayres's etc...

Thanks for the kudos guys, and thanks to Diggrr for the barb idea. Oh yeah, that top temp is alarm temp and the bottom is idle temp it's running at. I'd like to get that temp down around 30 or so at full load. Right now I can go as high as 55 running 3dmark03 or when I play games. Check out my pressure test pics in my new post!!!

Back