• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hiding stuff?? Ideas??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twitch579

Disabled
i have just put together this setup like a week ago and cant figure out where to hide all trhis stuff, my case is real small and can just fit the pump. My biggest concern is hte radiator which is 9 inches high. Any creative idead would be helpful. I was thinking maybe mounting hte rad on the top of hte case, but it has four fans on it so dont know how that would work. I was also thinking about taking 2 of the fans off one side to maybe make it more small.
hohoho1.jpg
hohoho4.jpg

you'll need to do some serious modding, and i mean cutting up, to get those to fit in ur case.
i suggest finding a small microcase and stuffing everything in there. Drill a few holes for the tubing. and this way everything will be enclosed in a box. Then u can bolt them together to make them like one case. you should probably look at the water rig sticky for ideas.

hmmm, thats an idea....AHHHH i just threw out like 3 old cases toooo!!!!! Yea this setup sittin on hte floor is gettin really old fast plus im moving in like 3 weeks and dont feel like trying to move this the way it sits now.

Back