• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K8T Master 2 far compatibl blocks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightingale

Well originally my plan was to make a pair of water blocks for my opterons, but I ran out of time in shop class (last work day was friday darn) and I snapped about 3 mill bits because of chatter in the slide table. Anyhow I have the master 2 far and I know it uses a wierd hole setup so which blocks are compatible. I already have one RBX left over from my p4 so it'd be nice if it would fit, but I could always trade it to get a compatible block I guess.

Just wondering if the Maze4 blocks from dangerden will work ok with the xeon lucite top(meaning will it fit both sockets if I use the screw mounting method instead of the p4 bracket)

Yeah I have seen those blocks as well but overall I think I like the Maze 4 because of its low restriction especially when dual procs. I will only be water cooling the processors so there won't be any other restriction to the flow.

478 brackets. I know people are going to laugh at this setup, but I just use the standard koolance tower case and 2 of their cpu blocks, both cpu's are at 38to41 idle, and as it goes higher those fans kick in. Since you cant crazy overclock with this board and cpu, I thought why blast cash at it.

Now if I had a Nforce250 board, and downward spun the multi, I would be looking at something else, perhaps dual phase.

Back