• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mcw6002?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueMan

Anyone know when this is going to be released? should be any day now, right?

Also - the tests on the MCW6000 were excellent, but I haven't seen any results on the 02 version. it's just a fittings size change (3/8" to 1/2"), but do you all think that might change things?

I'm going to be using a Mag3, and really want to buy my blocks soon. it's down to either the TDX or the MCW6002. recomendations? Can anyone link to comparison tests?

BlueMan said:
Anyone know when this is going to be released? should be any day now, right?

Also - the tests on the MCW6000 were excellent, but I haven't seen any results on the 02 version. it's just a fittings size change (3/8" to 1/2"), but do you all think that might change things?

I'm going to be using a Mag3, and really want to buy my blocks soon. it's down to either the TDX or the MCW6002. recomendations? Can anyone link to comparison tests?
it will be very slightly less restrictive but thats it...
http://www.procooling.com/reviews/html/swiftech_mcw6000-a_review_-_5_.php

Man those connectors seem like that they will break off easily if any force is applied to them. But I will seriously look at getting this block after some more reviews are out.

Back