• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to get my stuff together ASAP - already got comp, no COOLING YET!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhatTheSchmidt

Pump: Swiftech MCP600
Buy from: Crazy PC $75

Tubing: Clearflex
Buy from: MC master

CPU Block: RBX for amd64?? i have the MOBILE processor and gigabyte board...will there be any issues with this?
Buy from: Crazy PC $50

GPU Block: DD Maze4
Buy from: DD - $40

Hose Clamps
Buy from: MC master

Radiator: Black Ice Extreme - Black one 120mm
Buy from: Crazy PC $56

AS5: Crazy PC. $8 this is needed on the mobile processor too...just no heatspreader?

Distilled water: I got
Antifreeze: I will get from BMW dealer

I will update this as I get the info!!!!!!! plz help me finish this stuff real soon because all my computer parts will be here monday...they are 1 mile away from me right now(in detroit )

thx

so im at somewhere around 250...help me finish PLZ

Last edited:
the black ice extreme 1 will fit one the back fan spot. Just bolt it through the fanholes and then put the fan on it.

hmmm $65....looks good though......so possibly...I heard heatercores were better for cooling though? or should i get the black ice extreme?

change all the DD to crazy PC..better prices has what i need

i need to add a shroud too...hmmm what else am i missing

Last edited:
1.35 a foot, ill stick with the 1.6 a foot so i can get most stuff at crazy pc though...just need info on my CPU block, where to get hose clamps maybe colored..im almost set

Please ditch the black ice... You can pick-up an '86 chevette core for ~$20 at autozone and that will even outperform it. Anyway, you really need a larger core for your setup as you'll be dumping CPU heat ('bout the same as a t-bred), GPU heat and a little pump heat into the loop. A single heater core's going to struggle. I would personally recomend the '77 bonneville core. I hear it fits dual 120's on each side (hint: buy four evercool aluminum fans for a push/pull setup, or just buy a blower that will fit the core) and that would be perfect for you.

heh buy the pack of 10 and then sell some of them off cheap. If you need help with your HC pm me and I can help you.

Back