• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dangerden cores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hemidude

O.K. I can get a double core in the top of my case but I will lose my 2 top bays. Should the fans be on top of the rad blowing in or under pulling air across the rad? Also the rad will be VERY close to my drive. Will that cause any problems with airflow? Does the DD cores come with barbs already installed? Thanks.

With a single fan you want it sucking the air through the core. You dont want your drive blocking the fan but since is pulling the air through then it sould be alright with a couple inches of clearenc. The DD cores do have the barb's installed. From what I have heard they are the same chevette cores but are painted and have barbs installed for you.

What if I use a single core and 2 fans(push/pull)? That would give me better airflow. But would I lose alot of coolong? This is my first WC setup and I really dont want to screw it up.

Back