• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's coming...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squeakygeek

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
allblocks.jpg

NEATO! A Guessing GAME!:D

I think it's a donkey!

Seriously, did you make those? With some polishing they should look nice.

1 CPU with TEC
1 GFX card + 1 RAM block
1 North Bridge
And either a dual sided ram cooler or 2 1 sided RAM coolers

55904920.jpg

Last edited:
On my own, it was easy to visualize with the way you laid them out. (not to mention I have built some of my own in the past)

Look at his sig. Notice the 9500pro ;) IIRC they had the ram in a straight line on each side. Thats how i worked it out but i was too late!:(

I must say tho that gpu block looks a little strange. Why did you make it like that? Does it have to fit over the ram blocks by anychance??

Internal of the video block:

videoblock1.jpg

Underside of the video block:

videoblock2.jpg

The rest of the blocks aren't anything special. The three memory blocks are just open on the inside. The cpu block is kind of a maze or square spiral type deal that you can sort of vizualize with the hose barb positions, and the NB block is just open, but there was a little block of copper left over under the center inlet, so I kind of made it into a stepped pyramid to increase turbulance.

And yes, the video block covers the memory :)

for a moent i was scared you made mofset watercooling. i vowed i'd stab myself the day i saw it!

Como said:
for a moent i was scared you made mofset watercooling. i vowed i'd stab myself the day i saw it!

You may not be in the clear just yet. I was pretty sure BladeRunner had made one, but I couldn't find it on his site... And there's nothing to stop me from doing it in the future... except for this damn thermal epoxy and radioshack sinks...

er im making a mosfet block. Other than the cpu they are probably the most critical thing to be cooling when you are looking for a high CPU speed :)

Attachments

• mosfetblock600.jpg
    mosfetblock600.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 86
Back