• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BEST pump i will have my hole system wc NB.SB,CPU MEM,GPU, GPU ram and so on

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dukemurmur

as stated i need a VERY pwerful pump to run through ALL of those things and still keep nice flow rates...i know that nothing "convential" will do it but give me a pump that will....that wont BREAK the bank.....

out of curiosity - why are you WCing all those componants? I'm not even sure they MAKE SB or Mem blocks...

Mag 3. High head as well as high flow, and a moderate price (a little less then 50 bucks.)
You will not find better for that price (atleast, from a retail store)

Id suggest either multiple pumps in series, or multiple loops.

a single pump capable of doing all that pumping is going to generate alot of heat of its own. requiring an even bigger radiator, then a bigger pump ect ect.

also your temp might increase too much from start to finish of the loop; unless you placed radiators in random spots of the loop to cool it every not and again.

but again, your pump is gonna be dead when you tack on 3 radiators to cool it all.

Via Aqua Powerhead 4900 has 14 feet of heat and max flow of something like 1350 gph. You can get one for about $50 on eBay. I, too will be cooling many components, and I will be using this pump.

allblocks.jpg

squeakygeek said:
Via Aqua Powerhead 4900 has 14 feet of heat and max flow of something like 1350 gph. You can get one for about $50 on eBay. I, too will be cooling many components, and I will be using this pump.

allblocks.jpg

Just wondering, are you going to lap those before using them? :D

squeakygeek said:
That's what copper looks like after it's been brazed. Notice how pretty the NB block in the top left corner is.

that is quite sexy, i'd like to be able to cool my whole system like you're doin, but great job on those blocks

those are interesting blocks.
Duke: maybe try: res>pump1>rad1>cpu>nb>sb>pump2>rad2>gpu>mem>gpu ram>res
OR you could just run two seperate loops. get a nice dual 5.25 bay res that allows two inputs/outputs and have one loop run through cpu,nb,sb and the other through gpu,mem,gpu ram. each loop with it's own pump and rad.

SatanSkin said:
those are interesting blocks.
Duke: maybe try: res>pump1>rad1>cpu>nb>sb>pump2>rad2>gpu>mem>gpu ram>res
OR you could just run two seperate loops. get a nice dual 5.25 bay res that allows two inputs/outputs and have one loop run through cpu,nb,sb and the other through gpu,mem,gpu ram. each loop with it's own pump and rad.

The order isn't very important. The best thing to do is run them in the order that requires the least amount of tubing.

yeah i plan on havving around 3 heater cores in the top of the case with a blower up there to suck cool air in. I am making all of the blocks this sumer or next year when i have acsess to CNC machines. And i only want the minal fans that i have to have at the lowest settings....

Go with an Iwaki or a blueline.

I'd think something to the effect of 20' of head work work.

You could run two MCP600's in series too.

Back