• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fozen water chiller

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonicdrive

i have been reading this form for quite some time. that has given me the idea tto build my own water chiller. i will have some pics this weekend but wanted to give all a chance to shoot some ideas and thoughts my way. but what im doing is i have a ac unit i took the compresser off and building it inside a small frig unit the cooling unit will be a set of 3 4 inch round by 4 foot long copper pipe they will be stacked verticaly on the side of the frig inside the frist one will have 3 coils of copper lines in it the second one will have 2 sets of coils and the last one will have one coil in it. The water will run threw the 4 inch copper pipe in this order 1 2 3 and then to the computer i hope with some testing i can reach the temps of -0 F with the water mix of denatured alcohol and water if you have any ideas that i havent thougt of tell me please thanks

sonic

Back