• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCW6002 still not available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats typically the estimated date, it could be because they are trying to get enough stock or something like that.

its not that hard to wait is it;)

Jon

but it's the last componant I need to order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, i guess it's not that hard to wait. le sigh.... :)

bad news. I just called them and the woman I spoke to said they did not have enough for retail, so it would probably be another two weeks. I'm not sure if their re-sellers will be selling them.

I really want this new MCW6002 block. I have a DangerDen Maze3 with a poly top and I want to replace it before the top cracks and kills my components. I have had it for about 6 or 7 months so I hope it holds up.

I am gonna get this block as soon as it comes out too, but the place I'm ordering from said they were supposed to have it available yesterday, still don't have it! :(

Back