• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much Crap can you Cram in a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigbadhenchman

Registered
Well, after I killed my pump by cracking ti, I ordered a Hydor L30II, not knowing how big it would be.
I knew I wanted to change the layout of my rig so i could have the HC inside the case.
So when I got the pump, I realized I was going to have to get creative with my cas elayout. here's a pic.
I cut a hole int he bottom so the fan on the Hc could suck air in.
I was lucky becasue the HC just fit without hitting my wirles network card, soundbalster or pump relay card .
It's a pretty tight fit.

Attachments

• how-much-crap.jpg
    how-much-crap.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 199
yea, i was gonna say, that tubing is kinked pretty bad, if it were to kink all the way, your pump and proc would be in deep trouble

dude trust me you can have a lot more ;)
picture that case with 3 hard drives, a pci ide raid card, TWO heatercores (double) on on bottom one on top with 2 120mm fans each, three waterblocks, and two pumps :p

that's what i was running ;)

crimedog said:
dude trust me you can have a lot more ;)
picture that case with 3 hard drives, a pci ide raid card, TWO heatercores (double) on on bottom one on top with 2 120mm fans each, three waterblocks, and two pumps :p

that's what i was running ;)

Yes, well. Some people are completely mental. :)

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
yea, i was gonna say, that tubing is kinked pretty bad, if it were to kink all the way, your pump and proc would be in deep trouble

I know. I didn't evne notice it untill I took the picture.

It's all fixed now.

Back