• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suggestions on bleeding a waterbox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Froz

I'm working on my acrylic box still. Perhaps 1/4 way done. (What a PITA... I totally don't recommend using this crap as a material...) anyhows, I'm putting in cutoff valves on the lines coming into the computer so I can easily seperate it from my computer, but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to help with bleeding the components (pumps and HCs) inside the box. I'm not sure I know of a good way to seal up the top of the resevoir w/o putting barbs and cutoffs for each return line too (which would really clutter everything up and how do you seal it good enough?...) so tipping it upside-down doesn't sound so hot of an idea right now. And if it's not connected to the computer, i'm not sure if that would help anyways. that being said, I'm not even sure how I would bleed the computer parts once it's connected.

suggestions apprecaited.

Thanks,
Froz

Back