• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Got Ripped Off!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The best you can do is not buy from the gun again(which i dont think you will) and leave a negative feedback to let the other customers know. It really isnt worth it to try and get your money back. That is one of the problems with ebay..people dont advertise things correctly and then say "oh well" when the buyer states the issue.

C-ya

yea, im gonna leave some negative feedback

the weirdest thing is that there is no negative feedback, its all positive so i don't understand

thanks

um.. did u contact the guy about the issue before all of this?
who knows, the problem could be from ur side..

The accused would like to say a word!

Forum members:
I am the guy that sold neel the dye. I have asked him to retract what he has said about me let me tell you why.

I just checked my email and Neel left me his first message about the problem he is having with the dye. I replied givving him some possible causes and offering to send him more free of charge hey I will even give refunds to any customer that is reasonably unsatisfied. Any way after sending my reply I open 4 consecutive emails pointing me to this thread. Obviously Neel took his problem to the streets before he even made me aware of the problem.
I am the most legit person when it comes to my sales I'm sure some of the readers here have used the Wildfire dye and are fine with it. I do not water anything down or any othe funny stuff all my orders go out within 24 hours and I am here to help. I am not a fly by night Ebayer look at my feedback on this product all very positive. My offer to Neel is still open I just hope he backs up the situation I just explained. I know how it feels when you buy online and things are not right it's only natural to get a bit trigger (keyboard)happy.
Jeff

Jeff Moser said:
Forum members:
I am the guy that sold neel the dye. I have asked him to retract what he has said about me let me tell you why.

I just checked my email and Neel left me his first message about the problem he is having with the dye. I replied givving him some possible causes and offering to send him more free of charge hey I will even give refunds to any customer that is reasonably unsatisfied. Any way after sending my reply I open 4 consecutive emails pointing me to this thread. Obviously Neel took his problem to the streets before he even made me aware of the problem.
I am the most legit person when it comes to my sales I'm sure some of the readers here have used the Wildfire dye and are fine with it. I do not water anything down or any othe funny stuff all my orders go out within 24 hours and I am here to help. I am not a fly by night Ebayer look at my feedback on this product all very positive. My offer to Neel is still open I just hope he backs up the situation I just explained. I know how it feels when you buy online and things are not right it's only natural to get a bit trigger (keyboard)happy.
Jeff

hey jeff, what kind of problems do think happened w/ neel?
do ur dyes react with corrosion inhibiters like ethol glycol (antifreeze)?
does it stain tubing?

sorry to hijack ur thread a bit neel, but i'm kinda curious.. might order some orange for my system. :D

i apoligize for the negative posting jeff,
- he is seriously trying to help me out
- i will reply by email

thanks

Last edited:
Jeff Moser said:
Forum members:

Jeff

Actually, from how I read your post, he did make you aware of the problem before "taking it to the streets".

accepted

Ok now lets solve your prob. looking at your past posts here it is possible you have over medicated your water to begin with . I have always been told a cap full of water wetter is enough I could be wrong but we dont use it for it's thermal properties just to inhibit corrosion. In my first system I too over medicated and it too killed my dye When you email me we will arrange to send you some more on my dime to try again. Just do me a favor and let these fine folks know what you find out. I'm sure others would like to avoid the flush and refill.
Jeff

yea, i will definitaly let them know who everything works out, but could it still get faded away with just distilled water, and no water wetter??
thanks

k, i just tried it again right now, i put in 2 drops
but y isn't it uv reactive??

put in a few more untill it gets bright ...By the way please tell me you have true black light and not leds or something. I have looked at your pictures on your website that looks like uv blacklights is that right?

yea, i have the uv cold cathodes that are hooked up to the molex's

its a pretty deep blue, should i put more??

lilneel12 said:
k, i just tried it again right now, i put in 2 drops
but y isn't it uv reactive??

I was always told not to assume so I have to ask. Do you have a UV light? Any old “Cold Cathode” wont do, you need one that is specifically a UV light.

yea, its a uv light, cause i have uv blue paint and uv yellow sleeving, and clear uv blue antec rounded cables and they all light up when i turn on the lights

they are the ones from compusa, mad dog brand, they are pretty bright

Back