• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I made it to 10k!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OLMI

YAAAAAAAAAY I have gotten to 10k nowwww. I'm not sure if this is that big of a deal when I have an average of 411 ppd, but it's still reallllllllly :cool:

Thanks guys hehe. I can't wait to get to 100,000 :D

bigdaddyTank said:
Way to go! :beer: I just go there yesterday, doesnt the last couple hundred points take forever?

Hehe, I actually wasn't realizing what was happening. I just noticed I had an extra digit on my number after I hit the refresh button on my browser this morning. :D

It isn't very hard to wait when I have around 400 ppd, but it's still verrrrry :cool:

sautegod said:
you'll be at 20 000 in no time.

keep up the good work!!!
Yep! I'm soooooo excited to be folding again, especially because I have a lot more power this time :D

olmi im set to catch you in 17 days at the current momment, you better get borgin :p

I'll be passing lots of people pretty shortly :D
heres my stats http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=87577

I was getting about 800PPD, but I lost 1-2 borgs i think. About an hour ago I was trying to get some more people to fold on IRC, one sir said hes gonna fold on his 10 DUAL xeon 3.06s at work (40 instances!!!!) and is gonna make a p4 linux cluster with about 25 P4's soon....sooo...If i get this.... :) :) :)

Back