• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Never tried it, but looking at what it provides it should be good enough for a stock or slightly overclocked system that you're trying to run silent and a bit cooler.

A setup you put together should have bigger tubing, no resevoir, no valves(restrict flow), better pump, and more efficient WB.

It's probably like all the other all-in-one-box packages. The performance will be worse than a custom setup and will cost more. It's not that hard to put together your own custom selected component WC system. But if you’re paranoid or lazy and have money to spare then you can get a pre built plugin system like HydroCool200EX.

You may want to check a bunch of review of that system and it's competitors to get the one best suited for you.

If you really want a kit, I suggest the Koolance Exos. I have one, and it works flawlessly. I'll be upgrading to a DIY next rig, but for my first time, the Exos is geat.

Back