• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Next project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

this next project im starting will take a while because im not only on a budget but have very specific goals in mind AND one of them is to make use of cathers super secret squirrell blocks when they become availible.

but in the meantime im applying the basic water cooling principles and some tweeking and common sense ( not so common really) and a little modding skill to build a very high performance rig from standard stock aka stuff that most rigs already have or common items.

so just to give you a hint ill post some pics and let you figure out some of whats going on and then i might explain some of the benifits and later ( probly much later since im on a near non existant budget) testing my setup vs many other setups with the same fan pump setup ( so i can isolate rad and block and res variables)

1inch%20thinwall%20tubing.jpg

its my spare L30 frm when i put my L35 in my system

the inlet ID of that thin wamm tube is 1 inch and will have a res to match. youll notice that it requires a 90deg. mount to do this

i have to take pics after i cut and glue the res outlet and base plate so you can see how it will all fit together

hopefully ill get that done today or tommarrow

Back