• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some new toys on the way..back to H2O I go

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stryder2720

Well after looking around for some time I have decided to get back into watercooling. My old system, http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=297555&page=1&pp=30 , was watercooled and and I loved the way it looked and performed so it's my new systems time to get wet :D For a pump I decided on the new C-Systems pump(single) cause I love to look, size, and performance it's just what I wanted. Check it out Here and here . I already have a Maze 4 from my last system so I'll just reuse that for my CPU. As for the rads I will be buying two of These DangerDen rads because I REALLY DON'T want to cut my 150 dollar case up just to fit my Chevette core in it. All of this will be running through 1/2in I.D tubing that I already have. Well thats about it tell me what you guys/gals think. I know as far as performance goes it won't be the best but my LOCKED barton won't mind :eek: I have already pre-ordered the pump from D-Tek but i have put the rads on hold for a while to see if I can find any others.
~Peace

What the heck is a pin mod?

:Edit: Nvm I found out what it is but my Batron is "Hard locked" so there is no way of unlocking it that I know of :temper:

Back