• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

res mounting??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lilneel12

i have a ciritcool waterplant res and a antec 1030amg case. i first decided that i would place the res on the bottom(flat), but i turned out that with my dtek heatercore and my panaflo fan and pump its too cramped so i decided to put it upright by the first top 3.5 drivebay(where the floppy is) pretty much right above my ram slots. My problem is how do i mount this there, i have seen ppl have it like this in some pics but i can't seem to find them again.

Please help, using my other comp until i finish puting my wcing together.
-another thing, how tight do i make the screws for my ww. cause i was really confused at first with the directions and then i read it like 10 times and i mounted the block in like 5 mins. , but it said to to like 15 turns for each screw and when i did around that much my mb started to curve so i loosened them, how tight should i make it???

thanks

its okey to have the motherboard do a slight bend, not too much.
i usually keep screwing until the block doesn't move when i push it up and down.

i don't have the same reservoir, but i did mount mine outside.
i've seen people with ur kind of res mount theres outside as well, but u will have to drill two holes for it.

wat if i just attached strings through the small holes in the four corners?? and attached them to some part of my case??

thanks

Back