• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lian li pc60

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thorilan

who has a lian li pc60 and a dtek pro core and shrouds?
i want to know if it can be turned on its side instead of right side up so the barbs are near the side panel .

anyone got the measurements with the 3.5 bays removed and with them in .

Thorilan,

I have both, unfortunately they're not in the same system :). However, after making measurements, the procore from the tip of the barb to the bottom is exactly 7.1/4" (on mine at least). The pc-60 from side to side under the floppy area is just about 8", pretty much exactly as our pc-7 cases. I do know that a BIX barely fits under the floppy cage, and I mean snug and that's sideways. Hope that helps.

I just ran my tape measure, and you're looking at a tight 8 inches deep ( though probably closer to 7 5/8ths near the bottom edge) by 5 1/8th up to the top 3.5 bay.

Measuring it against my jr120 (not the pro core) in the top, it probably could have fit if the angle of my barbs was more perpendicular to the rad.

You would probably end up with tubes rubbing the door a bit though.

Back