• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can dtek pro fit inside antec super lanboy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

metzeric

Registered
I'm planning to buy a Antec super lanboy. I want to put my dtek pro with shroud under the floppy drive by taking out the hard drive slots.. Will my dtek core fit in?.......... Thanks!

I have a super lan boy case that i have just removed the hdd rack so if you give me the dimentions i will measure mine to see if it will fit.

sorry for the delay, its the same dimentions as mine so if you remove the hdd rack completely it will not be a problem.

ukdan said:
sorry for the delay, its the same dimentions as mine so if you remove the hdd rack completely it will not be a problem.

What tool(s) did you use to remove the rack? A dremel or drill or what? I was just wondering since i might want a Super Lanboy in the near future as well. Thanks.

yeah i used a dremel, the front of the case has this "tool box thingy" to store spare screws and stuff and is intergrated with the hdd rack. so i removed the rack completely then cut out the base/runner for this box and reinstalled it in the case.
I will post pics in a mo.

:)

Attachments

• DSCF0052.JPG
    DSCF0052.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCF0054.JPG
    DSCF0054.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0055.JPG
    DSCF0055.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 182
@ukdan: Nice work mate :beer: can you pls tell me the exact height of your core? It seems that dtek jr is smaller than mine. I'm afraid my pro core won't fit based on the photos that u attached if indeed your core has the same size as a dtek jr.. Thanks!

Thanks sup3rcarrx8 its only my second attempt at water cooling but thanks to these forums and good advice from people off here has helped me get it right (i think).

Back