• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

modgod1618

Registered
can anyone recamend a good cooling product besides watercooling because my cpu is at 51*C right now

plz list the product and the price

thx
-MODgod

nucleus cooling.. just kidding. Dude take a look in the cooling section there is an endless wealth of information available to users like you and I on this forum if only we take the time to look! a suggestion I would offer to you would be maybe think about upgrading the air cooler if you are using stock cooler.. what are your specs? is your wiring neat? there are so many different aspects that need to be looked at. I would say probably a zalman7000cu if you have an intel

Just dunk the whole computer in liquid nitrogen, or if you don't want to be a wussy, dunk the whole thing in liquid helium. Sure the thing won't work at all at 4 degrees kalven, but you will have the coldest computer. :thup:

2 things...

does cluter make a big difference?

and what is a good amd cooler for not alot of money?

thx
-MODgod

clutter can make a difference if it is obstructing air flow. The key to good air cooling is to make sure there is lots of fresh cold air flowing through the system.

Back