• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alienware watercooling??????!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

beforehand i would like to say that I built 100% of my own system including watercooling and would never do it any other way but.....

Aleinware has just started offering watercooling. I was wondering does anyone have the specs on the componenets the use. pump head. pump GPH. tube ID, OD. pics of the waterblock and radiator. I just want to know if they put together a decent system. and even if it is dencent it sure is expensive.

anyone know anydetails. comments. Guesses on if it will stay around and if not how long till alienware abolishes it?

From the looks of it, it looks like a total koolance unit... not extreme at all, but rather OK performance with little noise.

with my internal setup there are way to many bends to have 1 id tubing I thought 1/2 was the standard anyway

alienwares are really nice (got one 2 years ago, now it's 70% my own parts), but we can do better on our own, and yes, it appears to be a custom modified Koolance system with weak tubing :)

well now sony has a water cooled comp. i just seen it in a best buy add from the paper. funny to see this starting to go big time. whos next?

Apple did it first, actually. But I wouldn't be surprised if Dell added watercooling to their XPS line soon. They all call it liquid cooling, though.

Back