• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"noob to WCing" threads make me happy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I am glad to see that we are always getting the new to watercooling threads, glad to see that so many people are converting to water :beer:

I enjoy answering newbie questions. I get a nice sense of fulfillment when I have the chance to help someone choose their parts, component orientation and case mods.

And when they say "thank you" afterwards. Can't beat it. :attn:

I've been to a local LAN party recently and for the first time in years, i met someone who had a watercooled PC.. I've been in that for about 4 years now, and looked at as a weirdo, and now people begin to look inside and say "wow".. silence and power, that's all about it :)
The new wave of CPUs (prescott..) and GPUs (last gen) made most people look at watercooling as a viable alternative to the jet-engine racket produced by most modern PCs.. i think that was the first Geforce FX that really made the switch.
Anyway all those newbie threads means the market is expanding !

haha i thought you guys would be sick of all the noob posts :p i know we all start out somewhere but :p

Back