• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ctty

Well, I set up a water cooling loop to cool my R9800Pro(Flashed to XT), K8T800 NB and A64 3200+. There is no overclocking. A Asetek WC kit was used, consisting of a L20 Hydro Pump, Danger Den VGA block and a chipset cooler, with a Black Ice Pro radiator and 120mm 100+CFM fan. The thing is, there seems to be a overheating problem recently, causing my water temperatures to surge to above 55degrees, with the CPU @ 58degrees and VGD @ same temp. Usually, my temps rarely exceed 48degrees, so what is the problem? I have checked the pump, it is working, the fan is working and there are no leaks or air bubbles.

Did you checked the water flow? sometimes, the water pump run perfectly fine but the water didn't circulate at all... this due to air trap inside the propeller chamber. Tilt you pump a while switching it on. Also, check the water blocks, radiator and tubes make sure they are not clogged by something.

Back