• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finnally finished!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lilneel12

i just finished putting my wcing together. i didn't really measure how much antifreeze i put in my loop casue after i had drained the loop b4, a lot of the water spilled out and i really didn't feel like retesting it. i have a feeling that i put too much in casue, first i put about 10 drops of blue dye and the final color is still teal and not blue and at 1.625 vcore at 3.6 my temps on mbm are 50C on 100% load with dual primeing which really means 40C since my abit board can't read temps. with my sp94 and my 92mm tornado at 100% load with dual priming my temps were around 55C which means 45C. Also my room is REALLY HOT, so i think that is really affecting my temps. but im just wondering if these temps are ok???

thanks

Those temps sound high to me, but its almost impossible to judge. Post some pics though. If your room is really hot, that will definently effect your temps since the rad is where the actual cooling is done. What is your ambient case temp? I think thats a better measurement of cooling. I like my setup to be

max load temp = ambient temp + 15 or less.

My room is hot also, my ambient is 31, my core is 39 and 44 under load n the summer. Other (wiser) people might have a better recomendation, thats just my $0.02

Personally, I use as little coolant as possible, but really the difference is minor. It just stinks worse if you get a leak.

i have three blocks in my loop. my case temp is 34c and cpu idles around 41c or 42c on a good day. Load temps are 51c to 53c (unadjusted for abit reading temps high). My room is pretty hot even with the AC on and my comp is in a corner so it doesnt help much. But you know what? I can sleep with my comp on, as long as i dont load the comp, the PCppowerand cooling wont spin to a frenzy. all i hear is a slight whoosh of air from my dual 120mm enermax adjustable fans. On my sp94 with a 65cfm fan load temps hit over 60c on my [email protected]@1.65vcore. So your temps are right inline with mine. If u run the same setup as me ur temps will probably be around the same.

k, thanks, i just really hate seeing my temps at like 42C from speedfan or mbm when the real temp is 10C lower. what had actually happened is that i had a aerogate2 with a probe on the side of the p4 heatspreader with my sp-94 and my temps where exactly 10C lower than what any temp monitoring program told me, but for some reason after i installed my WW the probe doesnt work, that is the only one that doesn't work. i installed it the same way and everything, but i have a feeling that the mounting plat crushed the wire and thats why its not working. the next time i change my water i will replace the probe and make sure it works, but im just too lazy to do it now

well i guess you cant do nothing if your room is very hot. maybe an airconditioner :p
post pics pics pics! we want to see =)

i have a test at 8:30 tonight(yes, im taking summer classes) so i will try to gets some picks up at night after that

Back