• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about RBX and inlets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlin453

For the two tubes that pull the water out of the waterblock, do they have to be the same length between the Y connector and waterblock? Space is a bit cramped and it'd help if I could have one shorter than the other, but I'm not sure if that'd effect performance. I feel silly for asking but just wanted to make sure :)

Nice to see you're back into watercooling. I'm guessing you still have the same case since you're concerned with space. So what made you come back?

Nah, got another case; one that'll fit a 2-342 ;)

newcase.JPG

This time around, using a some better w/c parts. Still waiting on the money to replace my old pump (maxijet 1000) but for now it'll do. I have the RBX leak-testing right now and that big 2-342 waiting to see some action.

And what made me come back is this awful heat. At least now with watercooling my temperature won't be changing THAT much. I should've just saved myself the trouble and money and stayed with watercooling that couple of months ago :D

What case is that? My monitors pretty dark so I can't tell. How big was your old case? I'm thinking of getting a PC-65B but don't know if my 3 blocks, pump, and 2x120mm rad will fit.

It's this case:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=300256&pfp=BROWSE

I absolutely love it. I actually like this styling a bit better than the antec/dragon cases. Plus the rear is a 120mm fan, so that helps a lot too. The only bad thing about this case is the other side panel doesn't come off, but that doesn't really bother me since I've never had any use to take that off.

And a PC-65b would be pretty cramped with all that stuff in there. I'm sure you can find pictures of members' setups with that case. I don't know how you're going to fit a 2x120mm radiator in there, or even 2 radiators that fit 120mm each (whichever one you meant). Yeah, the Lian Li's/coolermaster/kingwin were my favorite caes until I decided I wanted to get back to watercooling and it wouldn't be able to fit a big heatercore.

I have the WA2 rad (same as yours) which I plan to put at the top of my case and two of these to cover it up.

IndGrill2.jpg

Wow that'll make it really crowded up there. Plan on using ANY of your cd drives? ;)

Guess it'd depend on the shroud size and thickness of the 120mm fans.

Back