• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just a few last questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

Almost done with my decision, but i'm still not sure....

i am sure of the following:

D tek spiral Waterblock
'77 or '87 bonneville heatercore
Clearflex tubing from McMaster
home depot stuff (clamps, barbs, ect)

now for the rest.

which pump would you choose if you had to get the via aqua 1300 or maxijet 1200? which is biger? quieter?

whats a cheap nvidia 1/2"barbed gpu block?

other than that, anyone think this is overkill? underkill? maybe i should buy 2 more cores when i have hte cash and run 3 at once...heh.

about the pump. it depends on if the block you use a blow that does well with hi flow or not i believe. im not too sure how the spiral works. ive read many problems with the via 1300. some like it some dont. its a nice price but i just got my danner mag3 for 40$ at ereef :)

the only cheap graphics waterblock that I have seen is the swiftech MCW 40. You can get it for less than fifteen bucks shipped, but it has 1/4 inch quick connects. I just use a reducer for it, but you may not like that idea,

look for a polarFLO universal chipset/VGA block on ebay, they cost about $50 retail and perform really well, and can be found new on ebay (the company sells directly through ebay too) for about $30, i just won one, waiting for it to arrive...

$30 is still a bit much, and ebay is out of my reach thus far.

are there any 1/2" cheap GPU WB's?

Also, i've decided on the pump, maxijet it is.

I'm just wondering...is there any...other things i'm not thinking of?

maybe some sound dampening foam for my case?

Last edited:
Back