• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: GEN_11 Up & Running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thornbrand

Registered
After months of design and construction my first water cooled rig is up and running...and quite healthy I must say. I'm kicking myself for not moving to a water cooled solution sooner.

I'll post some pics and more when time allows, but I was so giddy over my initial results I just had to share. :beer:

A mighty THANKS to all the regulars here...I won't name names for fear of leaving anyone out...but seriously, thanks to all for the knowledge and inspiration. This has been the funnest and most satisfying project I've ever undertaken.

This overclock look ok? :p

Testing out my new sig too...

Attachments

• cpu.JPG
    cpu.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 91
  • cache.JPG
    cache.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 66
  • memory.JPG
    memory.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 59
not a bad overclock, don't usually see it with that low of vcore.
glad ur enjoying ur wc system :)
what kind of temps r u getting?

Korndog..see sig for temps. I've had the CPU to 3.5 @ 1.6v and it seemed stable. I backed it back down to 3.4 for now, until I have some more time to test things out. I've still got quite a bit of tweaking to do, but I'm pretty happy hitting this overclock out of the gate. You're right, I think I got lucky with this core...she don't seem to need much juice to go fast, and I ain't complainin', heheh.

Back