• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCW6002 at resellers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueMan

anyone know what stores will be carrying the MCW6002? should I just get it from Swiftech when it comes out?

Yep that is for a P4 alright. And they have AMD blocks too. Well hot dog time to order myself some stuff from them.

edit: well sh** they are out of stock. :mad:

since I'll be getting that block anyway, how does the MWC50 compare the Maze4 GPU cooler?

so does this 6002 perform as good as the 6000? cuz to my knowledge, the 6000 beat the WW right? correct me if i am wrong.

sweet, saves me some shipping $$!

you know, I really love these forums. only place I can ask a question and 5 minutes later have 5 responses at 1:19am EST. lol

yay! My stuff is ordered...I can't believe it! It's been SOOO long in the planning, and now it's all in the mail. ahhhh!!

Thorn, I was refering the MCW50, not the MCW6002. I'm using all 1/2" ID tubing, but the MWC50 has 1/2" OD fittings, so you have to buy those adapters to allow 1/2" ID tubes to fit over them.

So out of the Swifty 6002 and the D-Tek WW which is better? I would have assumed the WW was better, with the 3-barb, and it looks nicer.

~t0m

In recent tests the MCW6000 (which is just the 3/8" version of the MCW6002) outperformed the WW. It's also $10-$20 cheaper.

And personally I like the way it looks, I don't get that criticism :)

yzzuf said:
i received my 6002 yesterday for A64. Will let ya know how it works when i get it up and running, hopefully tonight.

From where? I am looking to order one. I didn't see the A64 version listed on SideWinder's website.

Wow, so what about the 1/2" version? My w/c upgrade will be using 1/2"ID does the increased flow rate help any more?

~t0m

Back