• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easily the best pump I've ever seen..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Permanoob

I'm new to water cooling and was looking at this pump here on ebay. It doesn't say exactly how many GPM it's pushing, but damn..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12&item=3730066074&rd=1

pump.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO...isnt that manual? youd have to hire someone to pump it 24/7. btw, what size barbs?

Those are the new Danger Den pumps they use 0 watts and therefore put no heat into your water. They put out as much water as your arm can move the lever up and down. Work best with low restriction block such as the Maze 0.

Once again I would like to thank Danger Den for sending me this pump.
This review was done by JDizzle.

Oh I'm sure if you work on it you could fit some 1/2" barbs on the side there.. so hardcore

yea, just boil the tube ends so they can stretch over the fitting. Id imagine since that pump is made of metal, it would also absorb heat from the water. I wish i had one of those.

ive got on the those in my loop right now. the thing pushes as many gallons as you want, all you need to do is pump harder. ive had the pump for about 1 months and my biceps have gown from 11" to 17". i love this thing

Back