• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

radiators, fans and pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
while the craftmanship is ok there is nothing there worth you paying inflated prices for.
the design of the box looks nice but isnt going to be anthing near earthshattering or even very good for that matter because of the res orientation maing airflow non uniform

You should post this in the Classifieds section and not here, as the mods will likely kill it. Not to mention that more people "looking to buy" will see it. You will find buyers for most of if not all of that stuff in the classifieds section you just need to list reasonable prices.

Hi,
I haven't bought it yet and I haven't looked around recently at prices. I thought if I gutted the units I'd end up with 6 pumps, 6 fans, 4 radiators and a bunch of other stuff. Last time I looked that was worth more than the 200 he wants, maybe not. I guess I'll need to look closer.
as to the performance, I wasn't too concerned but I can tell you that I bought a unit from them almost two years ago that has only one pump and it keeps my hot loop from my 225 watt pelt setup within 4 or 5 degrees of ambient. I would say that is pretty darn good, it isn't exactly the same but it does have the same two radiators in it and the layout looks pretty close.
wj

Last edited:
Back