• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

air restriction coming into case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

netboy

Registered
Hello everyone, long time troll first time posting here. Never really had to post because most of my questions get answered already just by using the search function :D But one problem i do have is air flow coming into my case. I have a 86 chevette core. Using my dremel I cut a hole in the front of the steel so nothing would be blocking the front of the HC. but now when i put the plastic cover back on the air sound pitch rises ( restriction?) temps go up by 2-3 C . This is in an antec mid tower server case. Dont know the model. Its kinda old. Oh and i got a ghetto home made shroud, until my shroud from ditek comes. I think thats about it. BTW for those of you are hessitant about modifying your HC and case....buy a dremel and just do it. I am a complete handy man retard. if you can draw a straight line then you can modify your case and make your own stuff...and its sure is fun. Thanks

Back