• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Icebl@ster

Well Hi,I want to buy water cooling and notice from lots of places that making your own water cooling with components is better.So i decided to do that but there is so many things to buy.If your wondering i have used water cooling but the kit was crappy and ended up loosing my processer(black as black can get)and loosing my window(same as before). :bang head :bang head Please post like different lvl's of $$$ spending on the components would be greatly appreciated. :) I want to cool graphics card and processer.The specs are athlon xp 2.2 and graphic card is ATI x800 pro.

I woudl like to thank u in advance.

try the stickys, the x800... IDK about them yet, there is a few threads on them though.

Good luck with the next water cooling "adventure"

well the MCW6002 just came out and has performed wonderfully in tests, and additionally it's only ~$42. For graphics...either the Maze4 or MCW50 will be around $40. You can do cheap tubing from Home depot with coolsleeves from swiftech for the bends, or get $10 worth of clearflex. For a rad...do you want to mod? you can buy a premodded rad for around 40ish? or you can get one yourself for between 15-30. not alot of stuff has to be done to them anyway (on my Fedco 2-342 I just cut the pipes, that's it). Res's are around $25 or you can make one for cheaper, and the pump can be REAL cheap (viaqua 1300) mid level (mag3) or expensive (MCP600) or MEGA expensive (Iwaki).

You could pick and choose from that list and others and get a GREAT setup for under $200.

BlueMan said:
the pump can be REAL cheap (viaqua 1300) mid level (mag3) or expensive (MCP600) or MEGA expensive (Iwaki).

k since he is going to be using this in a lan rig, get the MCP600 since it runs on your power supply. its one of the best pumps ya can get and its small too.

thegame said:
k since he is going to be using this in a lan rig, get the MCP600 since it runs on your power supply. its one of the best pumps ya can get and its small too.
um Nop. Where u get that idea?

And which g card block do u recommend.ANd can u reccomend some res's and rad's<----is their super quiet ones?And one more thing(sry)im going to get dye and i hear that watter wetter u want,but wat is it?

Last edited:
Back