• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Good Radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd go for the heatercores. The Black Ice are nice in that they are smaller, but don't offer any performance boosts, and I believe they constrict the flow more than the heatercores. And if you have an Autozone near you, they sell them for $17.99 (tell em PN# 399069 as most probably have no idea what your talking about if you say you want a heatercore). So I'd recommend the heatercore and a fan shroud or two, depending on how many fans your gonna run.

I'll run as many as I need. ;)
Where are some good places to mount them? I was thinking about the top of the case, but that would look crappy later on if I ever decided to get a better one... I suppose I could make an external box or something... :)

These are popular, I have one myself and have been happy with it. You can get an unpainted one for $5 less.

I put mine in the front intake. I had to remove an empty drive bay, and enlarge the 80mm fan hole.

Back