• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TDX or Maze4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Senater_Cache

I just got hold of some money and are willing to make the jump to WC.
ill be using a L35 most likely. Itll be run on 1/2" ID with a T.
Im torn between the TDX and the Maze4. HELP.
How big is the temp difference between the two as the price diff. is $20.
Im not saying that i wann abe cheap, just if th etemp difference is going to be tiny, then id rather invest the $20 into the other components.
See what I mean?
Ill be running and OCing a Barton-M 2500+ with PC3200 ram.

opinions...

this is for the cpu... if you plan to overclock then you shud invest in the more efficient TDX. but if youre not overclocking and just looking for stable and quiet cooling then go with the MAZE4 but always remember second hand and used items are much cheaper than new ones. 😉

Or you could just go for the Swiftech MCW6002. Better than the maze 4 and about equal to the tdx for $42.50.

thanks everyone ´for the resposnes.
Im going with the TDX in conjunction with either a mag3 or a L35.
what does everyone think is the better choice mag3 or L35?? (one single 120mm DDproCore + (future gpu block)

thanks again

Senater_Cache said:
thanks everyone ´for the resposnes.
Im going with the TDX in conjunction with either a mag3 or a L35.
what does everyone think is the better choice mag3 or L35?? (one single 120mm DDproCore + (future gpu block)

thanks again

Well after my pump fiasco, I'm not recommending Hydors anymore. I never used the Mag3. I just got a MCP600 and I am very impressed with it.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=307431

Back