• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions about overclocking/cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gabe69

Registered
Hey everyone, I got a story to tell :D I have an HP computer, and I have been wanting to overclock, but I found it my bios is locked or something, and my mobo doesent suport ocing, and the mobo that I had was crap so it wasent gonna be good for ocing anyway, so I went and bought a new mobo, http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-151&depa=0 <----thats what I got, its a good mobo for ocing everyone said, about 8 friends, one of them actually has a mobo alot like that, and they started with 2.8 Ghs, and got it oced to 3.2 Ghs, anyway, so fedex finally shiped me my mobo, slow *** ppl, <--sorry for that, ok, so then I was puting in my mobo, I took all the stuff off the one that originaly came with my computer, then took the mobo out of the case right, I goto put the new ASUS one in and it doesent fit, so me and my dad called ASUS and found it its the wrong form factor motherboard for my case, I was supose to get a micro ATX form, not a ATX, and I've been wanting to get a new case cuz HPs are ugly, so now my new case is comming--> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-117&depa=1 <--some info and pictures of it, it has lights and everything, I think it looks pritty tight, so did my clan buddys I dunno, you guys may play games, like Desert Combat, Iam in a clan, and theres some big ocers in their, some guy has dual CPUs or some ****, he has like 4.12 Ghs computer, lol big baller, anyway, that should be here this saturday, pray that I dont have anymore problems, :cry: I would like to get to 3.00 Ghs on my computer, I got a heatsync fan, about 5 fans in all, the case has a clear pannel with a fan built into it to, Iam starting from 2.53 Ghs, but I hope I can get to 3.00 Ghs with what I have, and if I can get a watercooling system going maybe I can goto like 3.5 Ghs, or a little less, thats where you guys come in, lol :D Where can I get a watercooling kit? I want everything in a box, lol the pump, the hoses, everything comes toghter, with good instructions, I need instructions, lol by the look of that post some guy made with his watercooling gone wrong post, lol, the flood with the monitors flooting, lol, thats what happends when you dont have instructions, lol, I dont want to spend over $130 US dollars on a watercooling system, I want something good, that works well, and doesent break that I can get for my money limit, iam only 15, going on 16 this January, (i would go higher if I could) so can you guys show me where to get the watercooling kits at? wheres the good places to get them for good prices, anyway, please help me out, I hope I havent posted to much :cry: cya lata all!

Back