• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of Fluid XP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was ready to buy it until I read the threads about it on Pro Forums. some people did a chemical analysis of it, and said it was basically de-icer with some other stuff. I may not have that right, but the gist was that it was a sham and wasn't worth it.

BlueMan said:
I was ready to buy it until I read the threads about it on Pro Forums. some people did a chemical analysis of it, and said it was basically de-icer with some other stuff. I may not have that right, but the gist was that it was a sham and wasn't worth it.

WHo did the chemical analysis? The ingredients of the fluid are right on Overclockers review. I hear the price has come down quite a bit. I think for those people who are constantly installing and uninstalling componants it might be an issue because of the frequency of changing out the fluid but for those who don't want to have to worry about maintenance, ie fungus amoung us, it is a better fluid than any I've seen. But hey use what you want. No sham thou. The company has all sorts of lab results. they sent it to overclockers for review. :thup:

Back