• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ah yes, I missed watercooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jlin453

case01.jpg

The best part? As my room got warmer this afternoon, the cpu temp only rose 1c! Before on my sp97/92mm enermax, it'd raise around 5c. Given, today wasn't as hot as others, but I won't have to worry about my cpu in the afternoons when it gets scortching hot around here. I haven't set up my temperature probes yet so no temps to report back. I'm using the D10 modded bios so the temperature reported by mbm is screwed up anyways. ;)

oh yeah, at 2.65ghz, I'm running cooler than what I was on air at 2.45ghz. :D

Looking good, clean setup.
But whats that crazy wire mess up top?
Sorry -- I'm a wire managment freak :p

Welcome back to the wet side... Nice plumbing. What are you using for additives? What pump is that and is that a bottled modded into a res? Looks good.

It's this case:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=300256&pfp=BROWSE

It's almost identical to the chieftec cases except there's no door that covers the cd bays, the design on the front is different, right side panel doesn't come off, and the exhaust is a single 120mm fan instead of 2 80mm fans.

components:
  • Danger Den RBX
  • 2-342 heatercore with 2 Sanyo Denki 120mm fans and custom shroud made from plexiglass
  • Custom made resevoir(clear rectangular container purchased from container store = $1.99 :) )
  • Maxijet 1000 waterpump (1" tube from res outlet to pump inlet)
  • no additives (Might add antifreeze to steer clear from growth, but I've NEVER had a problem with running on just distilled water)

excuse the ghetto drive cover of my cd burner, I'll be switching the covers around later. My refurbished lite on dvd drive(top drive) seems to have stopped working :(. This might be the time to buy a dvd burner since office max has it on sale.

Attachments

• P1010011.JPG
    P1010011.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Back