• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got some pics!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lilneel12

here they are, i have a lot of blue dye in my loop and a good amount of green antifreeze and when my comp is off, the water in the res looks green, but after it has been running for a couple of hours it is a nice blue color(this is jeff moser's wild fire dye). it looks all green in the pics, i don't have a good camera, but here they are, tell me wat you guys think

Attachments

• DSC00782.JPG
    DSC00782.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00784.JPG
    DSC00784.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00785.JPG
    DSC00785.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC00786.JPG
    DSC00786.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00787.JPG
    DSC00787.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 126
kinda hard to tell from the pics... but it looks pretty good. Is that res just resting there? You should add some uv dye to your water.

yea, res is just resting there, i couldn't find a way to mount it anywhere there

lilneel12 Are you still saying that the die is not UV reactive? It sure doesn’t look like it is from those pics. Can light get through those hoses? Place some of died water in a small cup or something and place it close to the UV lights and see if it glows.

it is uv reactive, but you can't tell casue of the camera that i used, in person you can tell it is uv reactive. its not that bright though

yea, i think i did use too much, i will just redo it at the end of the summer, when i drain and refill my loop

Back