• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flow order

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDizzle

I was thinking of running my flow order something like this.

sketch.jpg

I did forget to draw in my t-line or reservoir (haven't decided yet) but I don't want a mess on the inside. What's the most efficient way to run all of this stuff?

Here's how my radiator is going to be mounted.
DSC02854.jpg

Here's the original if you want to do your own painting to help me out.
DSC02849.jpg

Forget about going straight up from the pump to the rad: the actual order has negligible difference, as has been covered by Cathar time and time again. With 3 blocks, a double HC, and possibly a res, you're going to want to keep your tubing as short as possible to keep your head as low as possible and your flow rate as high as possible. I'd suggest pump>gpu>chipset>cpu>rad>res/tline>pump if your tubing can make the tight radii needed. Otherwise I'd switch the order on the chipset and cpu.

Convenience to me is more important than anything.
Also put the T line before the suction side of the pump so you can fill it easy :p

eXCeSS said:
Convenience to me is more important than anything.
Also put the T line before the suction side of the pump so you can fill it easy :p

Easy to fill but hard to bleed. Best place it where air will collect which will probably be your HC... Maybe one of those pvc pipe reservoirs?

Hah, yea I hope everything goes smoothly. I sent out your MO today so expect it in a week or so.

Back