• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Wcing Setup! (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WheaT

This is my watercooling setup.When I decided I wanted to go watercooling a year ago there were a few things I decided I wanted and didnt want. First, I didnt want an external setup, or a fulltower case. I wanted a mid-tower case that would relatively easy to haul around. I wanted enough cooling to ensure I could overclock my cpu to whatever I wanted, but it didnt have to be extreme.

Specs:
Hydor L30 pump
Dangerden Maze3 WB
Black Ice 120 mm Rad
Tygon 1/2 ide Tubing
Typhoon Bay Res

Pics!

Outside
Vid Card Close UP
Front
Side Lights Off
Keyboard

Next is a few Pics of my desk setup, and one a picture of my current desktop on my computer.

Desk
Desktop

Let me know what you think! Plus if there are any other pics you would like to see.

nice WC setup! btw, how did you get your start menu and folders to look liek that?

brisk said:
nice WC setup! btw, how did you get your start menu and folders to look liek that?

Most folders you can change thier look by simply right clicking, and then to customize change icon. For those that you cant I used IconPackager. FIrst you need some icons though and a good site for those is www.deviantart.com. the start menu I used a patch that patches a windows file and in doing so it allows custom themes. You can find a ton of those at www.themexp.org.

[KX3]rAge
... if you are overheated by the desktop use some water cooling, otherwise it may lead to random crashes ;-)

Back