• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm not listed as belonging to the Overclockers Seti Team?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killem1x1

I've thought I was a member of the OC.com SETI team, until I browsed the individual ranking pages on the OC.com Seti website, and couldn't find myself listed :(. I've got about 30 wu done. I'm going to recheck my settings at the seti page, and try to determine where I've screwewd up ;), as I'm sure it's something I've done. If you guys know of a very "common" mistake please lemme know.

I found this on the "Join Page":
405) killem1x1 29 801 hr 41 min 27 hr 38 min 40.3 sec
I just didn't find myself on the OC.com seti page. As long as I know my units are going to this team I'm happy!

killem1x1 said:
I found this on the "Join Page":
405) killem1x1 29 801 hr 41 min 27 hr 38 min 40.3 sec
I just didn't find myself on the OC.com seti page. As long as I know my units are going to this team I'm happy!

You're on the Berkeley overclockers.com Seti Team, team page and on the www.overclockers.ws page. On the Berkeley team page you are 405 and on the overclockers web site you are listed in the individual stats in 427th. All your WU's are getting credited to OC Seti Team.

Keep up the good work - keep them WU's coming.

How often does OC.com update their stats page, I just joined last week and I was curious to know.

Team stats get updated 2 or 3 times a week… Individual stats happen on Wed/Thur & Top 25s are Tue/Wed… miles tones are weekly, as are new members updates… News, articles & miscellany are updated as they happen…

Best thing to do is keep an eye on the Site News, to catch all the latest stats, news & happenings…

Welcome to the Team!!!

Nice new avatar Morpheus!! Is that a Maestro?!

Every bit (and Byte!) helps the Overclockers.com SETI Team on our upward climb to #1 and

WORLD WIDE CRUNCHING DOMINATION!

Back