• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The waterbox! it is done! hot stuff! (56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

FINALLY its done. ill post pics once i get it setup with my main lian rig.

this is all the scrap generated from it, heh
xenocase104.jpg

xenocase105.jpg

xenocase106.jpg

xenocase107.jpg

xenocase108.jpg

xenocase109.jpg

xenocase110.jpg

xenocase111.jpg

god damn that looks sexy.
i would mistake that for a vapochill if i didn't see the tubing.
nice job dude, that is one clean job

Damn that looks great. Can you give us some more details like what material you used and where you purchased it from. Also what tools did you require? Thanks...It looks so sexy....

it was aluminum sheets that my builder dude used. i designed it and he did all the grunt work. he used a 5 megawatt laser and a cnc break press, along with various other tools

Thats what I thought. I have a friend that designs custom ducting for HVAC companies, maybe I could bribe him to do something like that for me. Thanks.

Last edited:
the psu runs the 2 fans and and the pump is wired to the exact same ac outlet. i have no plans for the other room...

Very sweet. Turned out awesome. And it matches really well. I dig the dual hose shot, especially...almost artsy, even.

Hey I'm coming to raid your shop! I live in Greenville :p Seriously I'd love to see that waterbox sometime. I'm in Raleigh alot, our corp offices are there. Some killer work you have done. Looks like a nice shop there.

infinity9 said:
Hey I'm coming to raid your shop! I live in Greenville :p Seriously I'd love to see that waterbox sometime. I'm in Raleigh alot, our corp offices are there. Some killer work you have done. Looks like a nice shop there.

man too bad its not my shop, and too bad its not in raleigh because id be living there :mad: that one is in michicgan, but yea i just moved to raliegh a week ago. hit me up w/ a pm if you really wanna see it

That is a great job. I'm getting jealous. I hate to critcize such a nice pice of work but with that extra room seems as if you should have put in a dual radiator.

Back